Monday, July 16, 2007

no mood /bad mood.. wat i will do

when i in bad mood or no mood .. i will do tat ..

*** sleep more than 3 hours ***
*** on9 chat wif fren ***
*** watch movie ***
*** scold ppl ***(always did tat ..quite gud ..but not fair to other ppl )
*** cry ***(wan to do tat but cannot )
*** punch thing *** (sot jor )
*** throw thing *** (keep ur thing properly)
*** talk wif my fren *** (sometime will but sometime will not )
*** hug wif my pillow ***
*** shout loudly *** (seldom do tat )
*** keep silent in a whole day or few day ***
*** dont wan go back home ***
*** hang out *** (oni myself )
*** nv eat a whole day ***(not gud ar )
*** close in the room nv come out ***

how u noe when im bad mood or no mood

*** keep silent in a whole day ***
*** my face turn white ***
*** seldom talk ***
*** look like no mood ***
*** eye look red n ... ***
*** sleep in the class ***
*** nv mix wif my fren ***
*** no smile ***

wat u can do ...

*** nv disturb me ***
*** dont talk to me ***
*** let me do wat i wan to do ***
*** give me a hug ***
*** let me punch ***
*** let me scold ***

No comments: