Friday, July 20, 2007

a tire day !!!

y tire ?? let tell u now ..

yesterday sleep at 1++ am .. dunno y cant sleep ..mayb sleep too much be4 in 6 o clock ...

next day .. mean today .. wake up in 6.00 am .. wash up .. den go take my cloth 4 tuition n yam cha .. den walk down stair have my breakfast .. tis day a bit special eat cake .. but i dun like the cake .. den .. go wear my sock n wait 4 my driver ..driver came d .. den go to skul ..

till the skul .. walk toward my class .. masuk the class d .. nth to do .. juz sat on the chair wait 4 bell rang ...rang d ..havin pjk .. i didnt bring my shirt ..so juz saw other class play .. our gang sit on the teres their chat chat ..feel so gud ..

after tat .. math d ..havin monthly test ..circle III ..i think the teacher set the ques got problem .. some cant find the ans .. so i give up borrow my fren den copy .. juz sawthe paper i wan to pengsan d .. so hard la .. c the paper till my eye so pain n red .. n my brain get more blur .. juz dun care ..pass up the test paper ..

bell rang d .. recess time .. didnt go canteen ...juz chat wif rong kae in the class .. but the pangawas sapu us go d .. so no choice .. we chat near library there .. many gang at there chat chat wan oo .. after tat .. bell rang d .. bm .. sian ..

the trainies teacher enter the class .. we thought the teh didnt come .. so so happy .. all ppl chat chat .. but juz few minutes .. the teh enter class liao .. need to have study bm .. sobsob .. teacher damn boring .. talk bout the story.. short story oso become long story d .. cham .. din listen wat he talking ... me n mandy juz see the magazine .. dun care he .. after tat .. he gave exercise d ..we start to wrote the quest wat he gave .. but leh .. he marker .. i think our class sponsor marker pen to he .. no ink wan .. diff c wat he wrote .. nvm .. dun care .. juz copy .. den he discuss the ans wif us .. den wrote down the ans .. den pass up the book ..

after tat .. is english .. tis time need to draw again .. took a mahjong paper brought by mun yee .. den use marker wrote bout the necklace .. our group chose the sinopsis .. haiz .. mandy copy the 1st den stephanie continue .. beside tat .. wan hui ,mun yee n me .. deco the paper .. draw the woman n the necklace .. finally finish liao .. we oso draw our hand on the paper .. so nice .. lolx ..

finsih skul d .. i go comb my hair den go toilet have a change .. change d .. go to den gave my thing to kin meng .. but leh i cant saw he ..so i gave my thing to caely .. caely keep my thing in the den .. den i walk out the skul go yam cha wif my kai gor .. he came by car .. we go mcd there yam cha .. we chat in mcd around 2 hours .. den walk back to skul .. after tat .. he need walk to lrt wait 4 his "driver" den i enter the skul again ..

enter the skul d .. i saw yoke mun mum .. say hi to her .. she said me talk d but fat d oso .. lolx .. so say bye to her .. den go find kin meng again but cant found he again ..nvm .. lucky i saw caely .. she help me keep the thing .. den she took (threw the thing to me) the thing to me .. den i take my shirt go change back the skul uniform d .. den walk towards the den again .. cuz too hot .. there got fan so sat at there .. den sms wif my dad n my kai gor ..

after tat .. caely wan me teman her go buy shoe .. no choice la .. juz go teman her lor .. wat to do .. juz walk back from mcd den wan walk to ss2 again .. haiz .. walk few shop d .. still haven found wat she wan .. den juz brought a skul shoe .. den we go secret recipe there makan .. she order a brownis walnut den ice lemon tea .. i didnt order thing .. cuz sve money n too full d juz now act in mcd .. dewe oso chat in the secret recipe..den we walk to lrt ..

i need to go tuition .. so take by lrt .. den i enter the lrt station .. go to the toilet change back my shirt again .. den take lift .. we miss a train .. so need to wait next train .. next train came d .. den we enter the lrt ..beside tat i oso told her my lrt story to her .. after tat .. came to kj station d .. walk down staris tat time saw sine yee .. say hi to her .. den walk out the station .. caely go took bus .. den i go tuition .. i noe im late .. jzu walk as fast as i can .. cant walk too fast cuz wear skirt mah n my thing ..

came to kasturi liao .. mr tan start the class d .. den i faster enter class .. den saw kin meng beside no more place .. fine .. sit infront of he .. the most cold place oso .. so cold .. stay 1 more minute i think will become ice d .. tahan till 5.16 .. he finish teaching d .. but he didnt let us go .. he talk bout the exam physic format .. i cold till like ice d .. finally finish d .. faster walk out the class .. feel warm ..

den walk down stairs .. kin meng ask me y i so late came the physic class .. juz tell he cuz of caely .. haiz .. den walk out the stairs d .. saw my sis at there den enter the car .. i sat on backsit .. she wan me sit infront .. but i so tire .. lazy .. den she say if u didnt sat infront i wont fetch u back .. omg .. juz listen wat she say .. pindah to frontsit .. sat beside her ..

finally back home d .. saw my mum eating durian .. saw the durian no mood d .. cant eat .. dun care her den to gake my clean cloth n take bath .. after d .. sat on the sofa .. i think i wan to slept on the sofa d .. if my sis dditn talk to me i will slept at there d .. den walk downstairs go having my dinner .. my mum didnt cook .. haiz .. juz say come eat durian .. but i dont wan .. den she go cook mee 4 me .. den juz oni act tat lor .. wat to do .. juz saw my mum n my sis eat the durian till so nice ..sobsob ..

after dinner d .. sat on the sofa .. in tat time my cousin came to my house .. den chat wif he lor .. after tat .. feel sian .. den walk upstair den wait 4 my sis finish her printing .. i juz sat on the sofa .. keep in blur blur waiting 4 the comp ..finallyshe finish d .. now my turn .. wat the next step i did .. wrote a post at now .. finish liao .. bb lor .. wanna sleep liao .. tire ..

No comments: