Saturday, July 5, 2008

3/8/08

today .. juz like normal going to skul ..

every thursday .. i nid to stay back skul for chinese class ..

but .. my classmate (mandy) sya she not going ..

so that i oso decide not to go ..

so after skul .. i juz go back home ..

when i back home .. i had my lunch with sushi .. (home made )

after the lunch .. my sis fetch me to tuition ..

when i reach to tuition centre .. i went to the counter to paid the fees ..

the officer said juz gave her the money and card ..and she will returned to me after the class ..

i juz gave her the card and money .. then i straightly went to my classroom..

when i walked in .. the class quite fulled .. lucky , my gang site still got left place ..

today quite 巧 our gang wear black shirt .. tat roll full of black .. :P

but one thing i still dunno is y lee cheun n stephanie din go to tuition ..

i heard mandy said he got problem .. i juz hope he can settle all the problem ..

after the tuition ,i went to the counter to got back my card and the change ..

then wait for my sis came to fetch me back home ..

my sis reach d .. she said i still owe she a tea time ..

haiz .. she said wan to go coffee been or departure lounge or .. (she decide the shoip is expensive)

i juz argue with her .. so we din go for tea time ..

No comments: