Saturday, July 5, 2008

4/7/2008

haha .. this day is quite a tired day ..

today .. went to skul ..

he had the chemistry test .. juz got the paper .. i dunno how to do it ..

so many is blank .. cuz i din studied it ..

after recess time .. joo chung and me start practice the song ..

my throat still havent recover yet .. so my voice volume n sound not like normal ..

y we practice the song cuz we take part in singing competition organised by chinese society ..

in the class we sang around .. seldom study ..

after school .. i go to canteen had my lunch .. then i go back class ..

before i enter my class .. imy class r empty .. i saw my fren in next door ..

so i juz enter my fren class .. they all also practicing for the competition ..

we in the class listen fan yee present her song .. she is great .. i feel abit stress ..

she said she qutie scare cuz she is the 1st time take part ..

i juz give her some advice .. cuz i experience be4 ..tis is my second time take part ..

after fan yee present in front of my frens .. my classmate wanted me present in fornt of them

oso .. so i juz no choice .. juz went sang infront only ..

i quite a bit paiseh and scare .. cuz i seldom sang infront of people .. but still ok ..

after that .. the gave me claps .. then my frens juz gave me some comment ..

when i listened it .. i juz realised i got that problem ..

so i tried to avoid it happened in the competition ..

after that .. we nid went to another block to sign up ..

when i went there .. i got suprised on that .. cuz it so many people crowd at there ..

even non member oso went to watch the competition and support their frens ..

luckily .. i oso got some supporter oso ..

people who take part nid to stayed in the class .. the class filled with many people .. is hot n

crowd .. i think i wan to pengsan in tat class ..

in the class my fren stayed at there practicing .. joo chung n me practiced too ,,

after that .. till joo chugn n me time .. joo chung juz sang the first word ,he 走音 d ..

tis i noe before we take part .. juz dun care .. i juz do my job sang it oni ..

after the present infront of member n judges .. we left in the class ..

but i still nid to wait for 独唱 .. before i went back the class .. i ran to the toilet ..

cuz i cant stand d .. hehe ..

after that .. i sang infront of judges n member againts .. haiz ..

one of the judges 国强 ask me a question (你确定你准备好了吗?)

dun care .. i juz said yes .. den i start to sang the song ( 星语心愿 )

i realised i sang wrong soem words oso .. but juz dun care ..

nobody noe oso .. cuz tis song quite old d .. not really a lot of people noe tat ..

after tat .. my fren left a site for me in the competition room .. so i juz sat at there ..

tat place give me a nice view ..after the competition .. the judges said who wan comment of the

competition .. den i juz go ask for the comment ..

he siad he quite like tis song .. he said me no feeling when i sang tis song ..

of cuz no feeling lar (dun have music and the environment is too bad )

after that .. i called my si fetch me home .. tis time we go old town coffee there had our tea time ..

in that time .. she oso told her some bad thing whcih happened in tat morning to me ..

her mood quite a bit down .. but after that .. she back to normal d ..

i played chinese chess with myself oso .. is not easy .. will easy to get crazy ..

No comments: